Monday, November 26, 2012

Baby Leila Grace

"Leila Grace was born at 3:25am on November 24th and joined the Lord and angels in heaven just a few seconds later."



Though an entire country separates us, my heart aches for Leila Grace's parents and I ask that you pray for their comfort during such a difficult time.  Her time on Earth was far too short, but I am sure that her family and friends filled that time with as much love as humanly possible.

For the life of me, I can't remember how I stumbled across Leila's mommy's blog (believe me, I've tried to retrace my steps but have no idea how I came across it!).  She and I received the news just one day apart that our precious babies had anencephaly.  Witnessing her strength and love for her daughter has truly been a blessing and I am so thankful that we were able to connect during these last six weeks.

Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment